Monday 18 September 2017

How Stryder Got Rid of His Health Problem From Marijuana's Use?

Some people are continuously opposing marijuana use because they are unaware of its medicinal benefits. They do this because they see only the negative side of marijuana and this is what forced me to write this post. I own a marijuana dispensary and now I am going to share the story of a five-year old boy Stryder who got rid of his health problem from marijuana's use.

I found him at a pain clinic and my heart broke to see a small kid could crippled from the joys of life. When I saw him, he was pale and exhausted. I talked to his mother Angela and gave her our night indica oil and provided directions to use it. Angela told me that they are sharing a room with a woman who had a hard time when Stryder had seizures during the night. 

I told her to use the indica oil and the next night and when I asked her the next morning, the woman had no complaints even she was amazed with the changes. Stryder's condition shown improvement as he was talking and interacting like any other boy of his age. Angela believes that the oil helped his son greatly and this is the reason that she had started advocating marijuana.



You can see her educating people about the correct facts of marijuana. She gives only one reason to people that his son's success is unmatched and she will always advocate marijuana as it is natural and quite effective.

She says, marijuana causes no harm if taken according to a doctor's advice. Also, there is a special requirement to visit any of the Los Angeles marijuana dispensaries and the requirement is the possession of a medical marijuana card. This card is issued to individuals by licensed medical marijuana doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Should you Support the Legalization of Medical Marijuana?

Legalization of marijuana has always been a topic of controversies. Where many people have come up in support of its legalization, similar...